JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
20150427_194737.jpg After a few conversations with the California DOJ about competition shooters and magazine capacity, I finally gave in to their commie rules. I ordered 4 mag blocks and 4 mag repair kits. The mag blocks have to be permanently attached to modify my mags to 10rds. This is done by epoxying the blocks to the followers. When I get across state lines I simply remove the epoxied followers and replace them with the originals all the while giving Kali a big middle finger......What a bunch of crap....

Last Edited:
And might I add 1 more thing....For any shooter, I'm specifically TELLING competition shooters, despite what a MD or anyone else tells you there's NO EXEMPTION IN THE LAW FOR YOU AS FAR AS MAGAZINE CAPACITY GOES!!! I've had a few extensive conversations with the DOJ over this. There are however exemptions for what they call "assault weapons". BUT NOT MAGAZINE CAPACITY!!! They HAVE to be limited to 10rds (permently) or you borrow mags from a Cali resident at the match.

View attachment 235651 After a few conversations with the California DOJ about competition shooters and magazine capacity, I finally gave in to their commie rules. I ordered 4 mag blocks and 4 mag repair kits. The mag blocks have to be permanently attached to modify my mags to 10rds. This is done by epoxying the blocks to the followers. When I get across state lines I simply remove the epoxied followers and replace them with the originals all the while giving Kali a big middle finger......What a bunch of crap....
You might want to keep them as modified 10 rounders. Won't be that long before they are required in
Oregon:mad:

The result of idiot politicians passing laws about something they know
nothing about. It makes the limp wrist liberals "feel" so much better.
But it is only a good first step.

Well I'm shooting IDPA regionals in Sacramento in October, I'll keep that upper state area in mind while I'm traveling through. Might end up in San Diego visiting family also.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top