Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

so I finally did it.

Baseacegoku

Reactions
After hemming and hawing for a couple years on buying a SiCo Omega, I finally bought my first suppressor. It's been in jail since the beginning of July last year so I also am supposed to be getting an Octane 45 sooner or later. This wait is really killing me. And then I will have to wait another year when the Octane shows up. It's nuts that this bubblegum is legal.

Reno

Reactions
Was this part of the buy one get one free thing?

Also welcome to the suck!

OP
Baseacegoku

Baseacegoku

Reactions
Was this part of the buy one get one free thing?

Also welcome to the suck!

Yes. It was. Started the process on the Omega July 2018. The Octane still hasn't arrived from SiCo to my FFL yet and I just got an email from SiCo saying that it will arrive by June 29th guaranteed. FML

Reactions
Btw.. if you would like to go shoot an omega before you get yours.. I would be more than willing to go to ARPC with you, and we probably could bring @Dyjital along with.. he kinda sortuf lives at the range part time :)

OP
Baseacegoku

Baseacegoku

Reactions
Btw.. if you would like to go shoot an omega before you get yours.. I would be more than willing to go to ARPC with you, and we probably could bring @Dyjital along with.. he kinda sortuf lives at the range part time :)
I would absolutely be up for that. You do have my number now right?

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online