Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

so I finally did it.

Baseacegoku

Reactions
After hemming and hawing for a couple years on buying a SiCo Omega, I finally bought my first suppressor. It's been in jail since the beginning of July last year so I also am supposed to be getting an Octane 45 sooner or later. This wait is really killing me. And then I will have to wait another year when the Octane shows up. It's nuts that this bubblegum is legal.

Reno

Reactions
Was this part of the buy one get one free thing?

Also welcome to the suck!

OP
Baseacegoku

Baseacegoku

Reactions
Was this part of the buy one get one free thing?

Also welcome to the suck!

Yes. It was. Started the process on the Omega July 2018. The Octane still hasn't arrived from SiCo to my FFL yet and I just got an email from SiCo saying that it will arrive by June 29th guaranteed. FML

Reactions
Btw.. if you would like to go shoot an omega before you get yours.. I would be more than willing to go to ARPC with you, and we probably could bring @Dyjital along with.. he kinda sortuf lives at the range part time :)

OP
Baseacegoku

Baseacegoku

Reactions
Btw.. if you would like to go shoot an omega before you get yours.. I would be more than willing to go to ARPC with you, and we probably could bring @Dyjital along with.. he kinda sortuf lives at the range part time :)
I would absolutely be up for that. You do have my number now right?

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online