JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
True to his Marxist promise, I'll give him that. He was the engine behind the CO gun laws and a couple of the his lambs were subsequently slaughtered. They love being in power more than they hate guns...something Cumquat has overlooked.:yes:

Did anyone else notice those lobbyists' phone numbers and addresses were on that spreadsheet? Maybe we ought to send them a few packages of nice smelling items, and maybe submit their phone numbers to telemarketing firms.... just sayin'. :s0114:

Looking back at the data, it seems that two of the lobbyists are no longer listed. Also, the bulk of the lobby capitol was spent around the time the 2013 bills were winding their way thru Salem. I wonder if it was a peak?
1) will be interesting to see what the Q4 data shows
2) I still wonder where all the money went. Might have been a good question at a town hall "Have you accepted money, or a promise of money, from Bloomberg?"

Great video. I'm also very curious about Q4... Maybe I'm just showing my ignorance, but what does OFF do with our donations if it doesn't go the places shown in the video? Maybe I'll tour the OFF website better when I give more money in a few minutes here...

Great video. I'm also very curious about Q4... Maybe I'm just showing my ignorance, but what does OFF do with our donations if it doesn't go the places shown in the video? Maybe I'll tour the OFF website better when I give more money in a few minutes here...

If you donate for the tax credit, it goes toward OFF PAC. From the website: "your contributions to OFF-PAC are used to help elect men and women who still believe in your God given right to self protection. More importantly, OFFPAC is the single best way to torpedo the campaigns of candidates who think your freedoms are negotiable."

Not sure how it's actually spent.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads