JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It looks like I'm not able to 'mass expire' warnings, I have to do them manually for each member. No way I have time to do that, so instead I'll expire warnings over 1 year old on request (PM or post here). I just expired the old warnings for everyone in this thread ;)
Must be a lot of bad boys on uR website Joe...:D

It looks like I'm not able to 'mass expire' warnings, I have to do them manually for each member. No way I have time to do that, so instead I'll expire warnings over 1 year old on request (PM or post here). I just expired the old warnings for everyone in this thread ;)
So if they are a year old they will not auto expire or you're still working on it?

It's my anniversary on a 3 pointer I must have received by accident. I was looking forward to it's removal.

I have 3 points for something in the classified section from over a year ago. Don't even know why. Not that I want to lose my "street red" but can you expire those Joe? I wish I could remember what they were for. :cool:

I got mine for "Non-firearm Political", but now I see the same topic I started is in two other threads with no apparent deletions or warnings. Also NFP should only be two points but I got three. Guess I'm special.

So if they are a year old they will not auto expire or you're still working on it?

It's my anniversary on a 3 pointer I must have received by accident. I was looking forward to it's removal.

The ones issued prior us switching to expiring warnings don't expire automatically, as they weren't set to expire when they were issued. This means if any say 'N/A' under the 'Expiry' column, I'll have to expire them manually.

I have 3 points for something in the classified section from over a year ago. Don't even know why. Not that I want to lose my "street red" but can you expire those Joe? I wish I could remember what they were for. :cool:

Yep, all set.

I got mine for "Non-firearm Political", but now I see the same topic I started is in two other threads with no apparent deletions or warnings. Also NFP should only be two points but I got three. Guess I'm special.

We ask that people help us out by reporting rule violations with the report link, since we don't always catch everything. That particular warning was changed from 2 points to 3 points when we made the change to expiring warnings.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top