JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Already many great choices for defensive 9mm ammo. I would think this may overpenetrate. I can see a application for woods carry load though. Maybe for hunting as well.

Same thing that hunting bullets have been doing since the 40s. Hunting bullet technology is way more advanced than what you find with personal defense bullets. Hope they can start to close the gap. Unfortunately, pistol cases just don't have as much capacity. In my experience actually killing things instead of shooting gel, neither bullet technology or speed alone are the perfect answer, but a combination of both.

Same thing that hunting bullets have been doing since the 40s. Hunting bullet technology is way more advanced than what you find with personal defense bullets. Hope they can start to close the gap. Unfortunately, pistol cases just don't have as much capacity. In my experience actually killing things instead of shooting gel, neither bullet technology or speed alone are the perfect answer, but a combination of both.

Don't forget shot placement.... ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads