JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

Hope all is well. I wonder where have I been? How come I just realize there is such a big gun community in the Northwest! I know that I am not going to sleep tonight coz so many interesting threads to read.

Thank you and have a lovely one :)
Nod

The south moved to the NW and continued voting :s0002:
I'll add to the end of your sentence:

.... and continued voting with zero self awareness of the results of their previous votes.

That's the frustrating part. They're refugees from the hellhole they created, and when they run away they keep voting for the same failed policies that turned where they came from into said hellhole.

Hello everyone,

Hope all is well. I wonder where have I been? How come I just realize there is such a big gun community in the Northwest! I know that I am not going to sleep tonight coz so many interesting threads to read.

Thank you and have a lovely one :)
Nod
Hello and welcome!

Republican's should just stop showing up altogether. It doesn't really matter if they do show up, they're so outnumbered that the left is going to do as they please regardless.

Last Edited:
Welcome to the site! Now get to reading all the threads. Then come back and and ask about what you DIDN'T learn from that!

:s0155:

Welcome Aboard s0101.gif

Republican's should just stop showing up altogether. It doesn't really matter if they do show up, they're so outnumbered that the left is going to do as they please regardless.
Isn't that the truth?? The left seemingly won't be satisfied until we're a godless crumbled mess of a failed society then they'll start complaining about that and trying to figure out how we caused it all. There's a post on Nextdoor saying the 100+ days of riots in Portland is a myth and it was all peaceful. That's how it starts, soon they'll change the definition of rioting so that it means when police beat innocent protestors. We're shopping for a new state.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top