JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Santa Clause Invades Mars, complete with Pia Zadora as a child.
There used to be a great late night show that showcased the worst movies of all time. That's the only one I remember.

Better Off Dead. I depise John C as a person but I loved that movie. "I want my two dollars"
Ever notice at the end of that film when they're in the baseball stadium and the paperboy rides toward John C on his bike to collect his two dollars? As the camera pans away from the scene, you can clearly see several bike tire tracks across the dirt of the infield, indicating that they did several takes (or practice takes) before the final cut.

And then of course there's the kid with his dick out at the end of Teen Wolf.

1st place: "Strange Brew." The best worst comedy ever made. One stupid joke, corny sight gag, and absurd scenario after another. Best viewed when drunk or stoned. Preferably both. At least that's what a friend told me.

2nd place: "Going Berserk." One of John Candy's best. There are a couple of scenes that are total gut busters.

Last Edited:
Harold and Maude
Spaceballs

Rocky horror picture show is a cult classic and a tradition in this household! Flash Gordon is also a must watch during the pre Christmas season! ....
I read "Flesh Gordon".... and I think Flesh's rocket was Bezos' inspiration for the Amazon logo.
downloadfile.jpg

Escape from L.A. Kurt Russell
After how many years this has been out? I just watched the whole thing for the first time last week. I could dig it! Another one I'd call bad good, Jack Reacher.

I'm a sucker for the "Happy Madison" movies. Adam Sandler, IMO, has one of the great minds for writing good bad scripts. Good for me! I'm not into dramas much. Get plenty of that in life already. I want to laugh out loud, even if it's at dumb stuff.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads