JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You beat me to posting the GEAB N°47 link. :s0155:

"But anyway, for LEAP/E2020, due to the internal and external conditions in the country described above, it is really in spring 2011 that the United States has an appointment with austerity, an appointment that the rest of the world will impose if it is paralyzed politically."

Another credible voice for the 2011 timetable.

EZL

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

What do you think about the EPA rules on home renovations? Best to know what you are trying to survive.:D

jj

For posterity, the 2nd link starts out:

" GEAB N°47 is available! The Global systemic crisis – Spring 2011: Welcome to the United States of Austerity / Towards a very serious breakdown of the world economic and financial system
As anticipated by LEAP/E2020 last February in the GEAB No. 42, the second half of 2010 is really characterized by a sudden worsening of the crisis marked by the end of the illusion of recovery maintained by Western leaders (1) and the thousands of billions swallowed up by the banks and the economic « stimulation » plans of no lasting effect. The coming months will reveal a simple, yet especially painful reality: the Western economy, and in particular that of the United States (2), never really came out of recession (3). The startling statistics recorded since summer 2009 have only been the short-lived consequences of a massive injection of liquidity into a system which had essentially become insolvent just like the US consumer (4). At the heart of the global systemic crisis since its inception, the United States is, in the coming months, going to demonstrate that it is, once again, in the process of leading the economy and global finances into the « heart of darkness » (5) because it can’t get out of this « Very Great US Depression (6) ». Thus, coming out of the political upheavals of the US elections next November, with growth once again negative, the world will have to face the « Very Serious Breakdown » of the global economic and financial system founded over 60 years ago on the absolute necessity of the US economy never being in a lasting recession. Now the first half of 2011 will dictate that the US economy take an unprecedented dose of austerity plunging the planet into new financial, monetary, economic and social chaos (7). "

My only thought is that if you think you are ready for what is coming, you are sadly mistaken.

godzilla1.jpg
:eek:

This is the only guy who is REALLY ready: YouTube - MY BELTFED 12 GAUGE UPPER RECEIVER

And for those who have not bothered preparing at all (because they think "it can't happen here"), the following is a metaphorical sample of what they will likely soon experience:

YouTube - Ow my Balls! Idiocracy

Hope it makes it through the bubblegum filter since it has an anatomically-inspired theme (from the excellent movie "Idiocracy")

I have an emergency food supply, water, ammo and other essentials. I primarily have these things in case of a major disaster and have had them since Katrina. "Experts" have been predicting "An economic meltdown" for 50 years and it has not happened yet. People survived the depression of 1929 without going nuts, raping and pillaging and killing everybody in sight and I'm sure that if we have another, we will make it through it. However, I am prepared!:D

People survived the depression of 1929 without going nuts, raping and pillaging and killing everybody in sight and I'm sure that if we have another, we will make it through it. However, I am prepared!:D

That is how I look at it too. Americans are for the most part civilized people, even during periods of stress, so Mad Max is unlikely (with the exception of certain districts in certain large cities). Where I differ is on the "Experts have been predicting an economic meltdown for 50 years and it has not happened yet" comment. It has happened - it is now.

People survived the depression of 1929 without going nuts, raping and pillaging and killing everybody in sight and I'm sure that if we have another, we will make it through it. However, I am prepared!:D

I think that depends on your point of view. Back in the 30's when the unemployment rate rose to over 19&#37;, within a year it's estimated a combined total of close to 12 million Americans died from starvation. 7 million Industrial folks in the cities and , 5 million rural, particularly farmers.

I'm guessing there was a lot of people going nuts and probably pillaging etc. but the graciousness of 90 years has glazed over some of those details.

-d

Last Edited:
I have an emergency food supply, water, ammo and other essentials. I primarily have these things in case of a major disaster and have had them since Katrina. "Experts" have been predicting "An economic meltdown" for 50 years and it has not happened yet. People survived the depression of 1929 without going nuts, raping and pillaging and killing everybody in sight and I'm sure that if we have another, we will make it through it. However, I am prepared!:D

Trust me - This time it's different.

Back in the day, we were 90&#37; self-sufficient farmer, 10% urban. The numbers are backwards this time. A large swath of the population thinks you get dinner from the spaghettios tree. There have been studies that suggest human beings are 13 hungry days from being willing to kill for food - 19 days from cannabalism.

If you think this engineered global financial melt-down is going away anytime soon - best of luck to ya. I'm convinced the party is just getting started.

I'm just sayin'...

Back in the day, we were 90&#37; self-sufficient farmer, 10% urban. The numbers are backwards this time. A large swath of the population thinks you get dinner from the spaghettios tree. There have been studies that suggest human beings are 13 hungry days from being willing to kill for food - 19 days from cannabalism.

If you think this engineered global financial melt-down is going away anytime soon - best of luck to ya. I'm convinced the party is just getting started.

I'm just sayin'...

You don't have a spaghettios tree in your backyard?:huh: I think you don't give the American people enough credit.

You don't have a spaghettios tree in your backyard?:huh: I think you don't give the American people enough credit.

Sadly, no spaghettios tree. As for giving the American people credit, I gaze in wonder at the people of Wal-Mart.

Another thing that makes me less than hopeful is watching internet clips or tv segments where the host randomly stops people on the street to ask them simple questions - the rampant ignorance is overwhelming. I watched Mark Dice try to sell an $1100 dollar gold piece for $20 (I think, may have been $100) with no takers.

The non-education system (among other things) in this country has done a spectacular job of wrecking our culture, gutting our moral fiber - turning this into a nation of self-absorbed zombies.

I don't want to say we are doomed, but it will be one **** of an uphill slog at best to turn this mess around.

Sadly, no spaghettios tree. As for giving the American people credit, I gaze in wonder at the people of Wal-Mart.

Another thing that makes me less than hopeful is watching internet clips or tv segments where the host randomly stops people on the street to ask them simple questions - the rampant ignorance is overwhelming. I watched Mark Dice try to sell an $1100 dollar gold piece for $20 (I think, may have been $100) with no takers.

The non-education system (among other things) in this country has done a spectacular job of wrecking our culture, gutting our moral fiber - turning this into a nation of self-absorbed zombies.

I don't want to say we are doomed, but it will be one **** of an uphill slog at best to turn this mess around.

You make a good point!:cool:

I'm just sayin'...

I agree with you! I have been watching and paying attention. I was just reading today about peoples stories of their lives these days. ALOT of people are unemployed and have been for 1-2-3 and 4 years. They are putting in hundreds of applications to anywhere. (Walmart and McDonalds included.) Not many are hirring. I myself have been unemployed for 1 year and 2 months. I have put in around 200 Resumes/Applications. Only had 3 interviews during that time. Just today I recieved 2 calls for work. 1 guy needs help for 1 week starting in a few days. If he gets more work I may get to work more for him. The other guy is supposed to call me back anytime now. Over a year and finally 2 real bites!!!! I hope I get one of them and can keep working as long as possible. IT IS VERY HARD OUT THERE! We all need to be thankful for what we have! It doesnt look like its gonna get any better for this Country. I personally hope people have their hearts right with my Savior Jesus Christ. I am not trying to preach...but that is what I believe.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top