JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Which mod do I connect with to try and get contact information to file a complaint with law enforcement? I bought some Daniel Defense fixed sights for $95.00. Once the funds cleared the guy went radio silent. No response to our "conversation ".

You are also welcome to convo me. All I can do is reach out to the member and try to see where things stand. As far as LE involvement.....$95 unfortunately isn't going to be enough to get their attention.

If someone scams a forum member...
I urge you to report it to a Moderator or to Joe Link...

Please do not post the name of the scammer...this type of action could easily be abused and cause far more trouble than a scam , such as :
False accusations and bitter , divisive , back and forth "sniping" between members over an open forum

Let the staff know of the issue...we will look into the matter.
Andy

FWIW we had a similar situation last year. People wanted a head on a platter.

Come to find out the member in question had a really serious family emergency and when he returned from handling it he made good on the deal.

Calling for a witch hunt right away before the facts are presented.....well.....our own government has that covered. :rolleyes:

FWIW we had a similar situation last year. People wanted a head on a platter.

Come to find out the member in question had a really serious family emergency and when he returned from handling it he made good on the deal.

Calling for a witch hunt right away before the facts are presented.....well.....our own government has that covered. :rolleyes:
Hahahaha

I'm not laughing at the story about the member having family issues. I'm laughing at the government comment.

Just so the more sensitive folks here don't get all agent orange on me.

I want to be fair to the guy. I've been reaching out to him for a week. I can see that he's been on the site , just not responding to me. If he would simply reply that he's been sick i'd Chill out. Trust me, I was reluctant to do this with fear that my package would show up tomorrow and I look like a D***. My gut tells me better though. Happy to resolve this with mods.

I had a similar occurrence several years ago over some computer parts. :eek:
The guy had moved out of state and it took him a while to get his $it together.:(
When he did he made everything good.:)

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top