JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My office window looks out on the Clackamas river right between the high rocks and the foot bridge. Snow coming down on the river and covering the rocks on the far shore. Beautiful! :)

Gray and cloudy in Puyallup, WA. I think it reached 72 degrees today with a slight breeze coming from the west off of the sound.... juuuuust kidding... colder than a well diggers... brass buttons... but no snow.

SF-

Sticking here in the Medford area, at least up here in the hills where we are. There's too much foggy/snowy haze for me to see the valley floor right now, although I usually can.

Just made it home from Clackamas to Boring.... 2" of global warming in parts of Clackamas... still pretty thick in Damascus, thinning out around Highway 212/Highway 26 overpass... here near Orient it seems pretty weak.

I had no issues driving without chains, but there were a lot of people skidding out all over the place and crashing.

Turn off your radios, hang up your phone, and drive!!

Here in the Hills of West Linn. Some pics of it earlier.

SANY1994.jpg

SANY1983.jpg

SANY2000.jpg

Still snowing in the couve. Went out in the wifes car and had no issues what so ever. Did see people with issues:s0114: I love the stuff just wish everyone knew how to drive in it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top