JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
His live interview was very good.
Watch a recording of it if you didnt catch it.

One comment he made was the current generation will never know is the privacy in their lives and life without total invasion of privacy in everything they do.
The leftists invited it, they got it and they also will suffer from it !

His live interview was very good.
Watch a recording of it if you didnt catch it.

One comment he made was the current generation will never know is the privacy in their lives and life without total invasion of privacy in everything they do.
The leftists invited it, they got it and they also will suffer from it !
Yup. As a gun-toting liberal I have much admiration for Snowden. May he choose wisely on which country he accepts. The US will stop at nothing to bring him back and do the Manning discipline on him.

I watch RT (channel 280) and aljazzera news (channel 215) on dish network. I am amazed at the actions of our federal government around the world and that the lame stream media does not report any of it. It is amusing to watch Juan Williams defend obama on fox and chris matthews on msnbc. I remember Rush stating about the media " CBS, ABS, NBS, they are all BS"

federal government agencies lie every day of the week and twice on Sunday there is no credibility left in our government and they should never be trusted to having our best interest at heart.
If it weren't for whistle blowers we would never know just how corrupt DC is!!!

I'm sure to get flamed for this. Go ahead, I have a think skin.

Snowden is nothing more than a criminal. He committed treason. He knows it too. If he was self righteous as he proclaims then he wouldn't be on the run like he is.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not debating the merit(s) of his actions, nor am I debating the actions of the US Government in regards to surveillance. I am saying he has/had no authority or right, if you will to do what he did. We have a charismatic high school drop out making foreign (and domestic) policy for the US Government.

How far do you think our allies are going to trust us now?

people are starting to wake up,thanks to to the likes of snowden,even though some of us were a wake and could see the twisted agendas in play.the snowdens of the world bring these pans to the forefront!!!!

I agree tho I would be hard pressed to show any evidence that has resulted from his deeds
The evidence will have to come from all those who hopefully awakened to our governments dirty deeds "Probably not too many people will ever be awake though" or do their parts. Edward did his duty to expose the deeds done.

Snowden is nothing more than a criminal. He committed treason. He knows it too. If he was self righteous as he proclaims then he wouldn't be on the run like he is.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not debating the merit(s) of his actions, nor am I debating the actions of the US Government in regards to surveillance. I am saying he has/had no authority or right, if you will to do what he did. We have a charismatic high school drop out making foreign (and domestic) policy for the US Government.

So you think he would be better at Guantanamo or death?

Our allies haven't put much trust in our government way before Snowden did us a favor. What is there to trust about the government and the majority o fpoliticians and people are dirty.

When you are a servant of the government in any capacity and you are witness to gross criminal activity, its your duty to report it. Who or how could Snowden have done anything different than what he did and still be alive? There's no doubt that if he blew the whistle through the regular channels he would have had a late night visit from an off the record wet-worker from one of the CIA mystery departments.

Instead of the headlines Snowden made, you would have seen a small blurb in the paper - " Low level government contractor found floating in harbor, dead from apparent suicide".....

He had EVERY right.

OK I get it . . . It has to be proven that you are a citizen to be tried for treason . . .
That answers a four or five year question for me . . . everything is beginning to become clear!?!?!?

Sheldon

Government worshipers are not patriots.

Men are not free just because their delusions make them believe it is so.

Funny that ignorant sheep do not need a sheep dog. The sheep will gladly crush one of their own that dares to step away from the flock to think and act even if the actions are to help the herd.

Idiotic Americans really do deserve and have fully earned the tyranny that is coming. If fact, most crave it. They worship authority at such a great level that they a waiting on the boot.

People this stupid cannot possibly remain 'free.' Fortunately, we have lived our lives in a clandestine cage and for the most part, it's been a great ride.

Make no mistake about though, your children will indeed be slaves (not the clandestine, deluded, debt-wage slave type, but the 'in your face' Chinese laborer type).

By Definition of the Law, he is a Criminal .
By Definition of the Law , he committed treason

By Definition of the Law, colonist committing treason against England.

Often times its take more courage to commit a crime when it is done so for liberty.

Salted, I respect you and your opinions, however, this is an apples to oranges argument.

I'm not defending the NSA or this "program". Surveillance of citizens who are suspected of no wrongdoing is despicable and serves no useful purpose. However, to my knowledge no US CITIZEN has been harmed by what the NSA may have or may not have done. The same however cannot be said regarding England's policies toward the colonists in the 18th century.

This guy just wanted fame and to embarrass the US Government. He had effective and legal means open to address his concerns. Had he used any number of them then yes, I'd be jumping on the bandwagon along with many of you touting him as a hero.

:peace:

BAM
WRONG . . . ALL U S citizens have been harmed by the NSA program . . . It is just like a stage 1 cancer!
The level of trust we have in the government AND in each other is tanking over things like this.

Wait till it metastasizes and see if you feel the way you do now.

Sheldon

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads