JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Didn't bother clicking.
But, when I see ".. on Trump..." in the title, I think of conversations I have with leftists:
Them: "The government is spying on us!!"
me: "Yeah, you can thank Bill Clinton for that..."
Them: "What?! It was Bush and the Patriot Act !!"
me: "..that Clinton laid the foundation for, and Obama expanded to a level that made Bush look like a pansy."

Snowden only exposed the tip.

If you go into it knowing that fact, you won't be surprised.

Oh yes they can access whatever information they want to. It's a matter of...do they WANT to? That's the part that brings up some interesting conversation. :s0159:

I listened to a interview with Snow den on the radio last week on why and how he did what he did. It's really scary what their doing like turn on random persons computer cameras to put a face to an ipo address. Their out of control really!
Stacy

Oh yes they can access whatever information they want to. It's a matter of...do they WANT to? That's the part that brings up some interesting conversation. :s0159:

Yep, 330 million or something like that people in the US and it never ceases to amaze me how many people I run into think they are important enough that someone from the government cares enough about them to be spying on them. Yet l have not yet seen where crime has been eliminated by them seeing and hearing all. So they got so bored they started watching the rest of us? Really?

They are just filling lots of data bases with our names and pertinent information then when they want to put the screws to us they will have all the information to dump on us. Big brother is watching you! Muahahahaaaaa!
Gabby
Scares the crap out of me for my kids and grand kids!
BTW BB is spelled Google!

Yep, 330 million or something like that people in the US and it never ceases to amaze me how many people I run into think they are important enough that someone from the government cares enough about them to be spying on them. Yet l have not yet seen where crime has been eliminated by them seeing and hearing all. So they got so bored they started watching the rest of us? Really?

You own 1 or more guns don't you?

They are just filling lots of data bases with our names and pertinent information then when they want to put the screws to us they will have all the information to dump on us. Big brother is watching you! Muahahahaaaaa!
Gabby
Scares the crap out of me for my kids and grand kids!
BTW BB is spelled Google!

Run for office and you'll find out what they have on you. :eek:

I'm glad Hillary and the DNC were hacked - revealed their corruption which pissed off a lot of BS supporters - probably cost her the election. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top