JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well today the children had a snow day and my daughter said she would go to the range wow lol. I have a 338 wm that I had changed the scope and needed to be zeroed and things worked perfectly. I asked my daughter if she wanted to try it because this is what we use for elk she hit the 300 yard target first shot. I am needless to say a proud dad and now will have another elk to dress out when season comes lol.

^^^^My daughter's mother-in-law said the same thing and a set binoculars.

Today, the Swarovski Crystal Business is one of the highest grossing business units within Swarovski, with a global reach of approximately 3,000 stores in roughly 170 countries, more than 29,000 employees, and a revenue of about 2.7 billion euros (in 2018).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swarovski
Not as great a fan of Swaroski figurines as my wife is and never decided to pony up for their optics. Now if Lalique were to get into the optics business I may have to part with some of my Leitz glass.:s0112:

BTW nice to hear the I wish the daughter good luck in the coming elk season.

Hope the range time was a bit warmer than what we saw today, presently about 8F high was about 12F.❄️☃️

I like Swaro optics but for the price and quality prefer Meopta but they seem to be in short supply at this time. The whole rifle came together great it went from nobody wants to shoot it to oh it wasn't that bad . The stock and brake have tamed things down but in its original T3 configuration it was not fun to shoot .

It was not that cold out

2EFCF0AC-1D4C-4A44-AC9F-4C0D32D3D054.png

you have a daughter that shoots a .338 Win Mag! I am impressed! I hardly shoot mine anymore and am considering selling it. [total shoulder replacement last November]

you have a daughter that shoots a .338 Win Mag! I am impressed! I hardly shoot mine anymore and am considering selling it. [total shoulder replacement last November]
I replaced the cheap Tupperware stock that came on the T3 with a Bell&Carlson and had a Sako brake installed now it recoils like a 308 win maybe a few lbs more recoil but not much it is a sweet set up after years of a love hate relationship finally got the combo right .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top