JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I find it remarkable that she can even pose with that rifle given her obvious handicap of not sporting a wind-detecting neckbeard.. let alone shoot it.

As I said, there were concerns in conjunction with what I was wondering.

Your statements directed to me here in this thread are so extremely vague, that I have no idea what you are referring to. I saw no concerns or wondering expressed by you earlier in this thread.

And even if you do have some kind of concerns, what does that in anyway have to do with the photo of the teenage shooter that I posted?? I was not referring to anything that you said when I made that post. I thus have no idea why you are even directing these statements to me.

I am confused. o_O

Your statements directed to me here in this thread are so extremely vague, that I have no idea what you are referring to. I saw no concerns or wondering expressed by you earlier in this thread.

And even if you do have some kind of concerns, what does that in anyway have to do with the photo of the teenage shooter that I posted?? I was not referring to anything that you said when I made that post. I thus have no idea why you are even directing these statements to me.

I am confused. o_O
Wonder what she'd do if she caught someone cheating on her and concerned if they could run far enough or not.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top