JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I check their new model and dealer exclusive pages on their website on occasion because they drop stuff their and it never hits the light of day.

Well they dropped threaded 77/357 and 77/44 models apparently.

Yep, now I really want the 77/357, wonder why it didn't have a blued version.

1576447963412.jpeg

I think @CountryGent might like the 44 mag one, which comes in three flavors, blued and stainless, and wood.

1576448021863.jpeg
1576448055065.jpeg
1576448074197.jpeg
This 22 looks pretty slick too. Wonder if I can get just the stock. Or cut the barrel back to "not insanely long"

1576448178068.jpeg

With a short throw bolt, it could be my new .22 Steel Silhouette rifle if I succumbed to temptation!
Does TCGC do a silhouette competition. Their silhouette range is quickly becoming my favorite place to go. Wouldn't mind competing on some extent there.

Ditto. In a holding pattern for now as I'm on the Lage upper waiting list. Their estimation, if it is accurate, isn't too far off. So have to sit tight for now.
Damn, did you post this info on the other thread, first I heard, and I'm all tingly in excitement for how much fun you'll be having with that thingy!

Damn, did you post this info on the other thread, first I heard, and I'm all tingly in excitement for how much fun you'll be having with that thingy!

Indeed, posted a message about it, but AFAIK, no one replied. In the mean time I found details on an NFA-focused forum and it appears to be the way to got with little reservations beyond wait-time and cost.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top