JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
City
Myrtle Creek
State
Oregon
Selling my Snap-on CT7850 to try to reduce my battery assortment.
Comes with charger, and 2 batteries (still has most of the cling plastic on the front).
Spent most of its time inside my truck in the toolbox.
$300 total, pay $280 to me and donate $20 to NWFA (honor code donation). Willing to ship on buyers dime.
May be interested in trade for 5.56 bolt action.

20190803_103626.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm not a shipping expert either, but I am seeing these batteries sold on EBAY w/ free shipping.
I'm not suggesting free shipping, simply pointing out there may possibly be no Haz-Mat fee.
Great Price.
GLWS.

I'm not a shipping expert either, but I am seeing these batteries sold on EBAY w/ free shipping.
I'm not suggesting free shipping, simply pointing out there may possibly be no Haz-Mat fee.
Great Price.
GLWS.
No clue. I have issues reading all that crap online. I see things that goes against other paragraphs and itself. May ship one battery at a time according to one thing.
Either way, if someone wants it, im sure something can be figured out.

Last Edited:
Willing to do part trade on $200 cash and $80 worth of ammo (5.56 or 9mm)/mags (5.56 PMags or Evo 3 S1)/Evo 3 S1 upgrade parts (mag release, charging handle, trigger shoe, stripped trigger housing).

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top