Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Snap-on CT7850

Reactions
Feedback
2 / 0 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$300
City
Myrtle Creek
State
Oregon
Selling my Snap-on CT7850 to try to reduce my battery assortment.
Comes with charger, and 2 batteries (still has most of the cling plastic on the front).
Spent most of its time inside my truck in the toolbox.
$300 total, pay $280 to me and donate $20 to NWFA (honor code donation). Willing to ship on buyers dime.
May be interested in trade for 5.56 bolt action.

20190803_103626.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
OP
HotRodGuy
Reactions
Feedback
2 / 0 / 0
One note. These are lithium ion batteries. So, shipping probably wont be cheap or quick, or may not be possible (dont know current regs).

HeavyfootHick

Reactions
Feedback
30 / 0 / 0
I'm not a shipping expert either, but I am seeing these batteries sold on EBAY w/ free shipping.
I'm not suggesting free shipping, simply pointing out there may possibly be no Haz-Mat fee.
Great Price.
GLWS.

OP
HotRodGuy
Reactions
Feedback
2 / 0 / 0
I'm not a shipping expert either, but I am seeing these batteries sold on EBAY w/ free shipping.
I'm not suggesting free shipping, simply pointing out there may possibly be no Haz-Mat fee.
Great Price.
GLWS.
No clue. I have issues reading all that crap online. I see things that goes against other paragraphs and itself. May ship one battery at a time according to one thing.
Either way, if someone wants it, im sure something can be figured out.

Last edited:
OP
HotRodGuy
Reactions
Feedback
2 / 0 / 0
Willing to do part trade on $200 cash and $80 worth of ammo (5.56 or 9mm)/mags (5.56 PMags or Evo 3 S1)/Evo 3 S1 upgrade parts (mag release, charging handle, trigger shoe, stripped trigger housing).

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Went to their event today and got to experience full auto fire from an AR w/ can! Could only...
    • YotaNut12
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    1.00 star(s)
    Went in today for their event which offered 1/2 price range time and full auto demo thro...
    • YotaNut12
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Bought a G29 from him a few years ago. Also did 2 ffl transfers there as well. Great guy and...
    • spectre1986
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx