JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What did you buy? I bought 5 of the Tipton 9mm snap caps when they were cheap on Amazon. I use them every week at the range. Mine are showing a decent amount of wear on the brass rim from ejecting them over and over again.

My range has the S.T. Action Pro (nickle case/orange tip) "dummy rounds" for very cheap so I keep wanting to pick some up but I know they are not snap caps. I realize my Beretta 92A1 could be dry fired forever and would probably be fine but I'd like to not abuse it too much if I can buy proper snap caps at a reasonable price.

I ordered through Manufacturing Services, Inc out of Kansas. The company is basically a couple of guys working out of their garage, I think, but service is fast and quality is good for what it is. I bought 100 dummy rounds for my S&W Wesson Model 41 .22 target pistol I use for Bullseye. Technically they are dummy rounds rather than snap caps, but try finding true snap caps for .22... go on I dare ya! They fall apart after a few snaps but they are so cheap that I just order more.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top