JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
adriennebarbeauescapefromnewyork-gif.267488.gif

So Certaindeaf, are you pointing out a couple of points or just one overall point as I'm not certain to which points or point that you are pointing too. In reality there are a couple very large points that you could be referring to but then maybe the point is the overall point. If I understand your point correctly, then the two large points that you are pointing out are very large points indeed, but if my understanding is wrong and you are only pointing out the one point overall, then that is a very excellent point indeed. Any help would be appreciated in pointing out the points you are pointing to.
Thanks Certaindeaf

So Certaindeaf, are you pointing out a couple of points or just one overall point as I'm not certain to which points or point that you are pointing too. In reality there are a couple very large points that you could be referring to but then maybe the point is the overall point. If I understand your point correctly, then the two large points that you are pointing out are very large points indeed, but if my understanding is wrong and you are only pointing out the one point overall, then that is a very excellent point indeed. Any help would be appreciated in pointing out the points you are pointing to.
Thanks Certaindeaf
Points taken. OMG lol! awesome

Thanks Certaindeaf

Sounds like you like Adrienne Barbeau as much as I do...

It's worth listening to the audio version of the interview and listen to Jeffrey Wells try to wimper his way out of the corner of the ring while Russell continues the beat down.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top