JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
ATN
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like the title states, I have up for sale:
ATN OPMOD X-Sight 4K Pro 3-14x Smart Ultra HD Day/Night Hunting Rifle Scope with battery pack and case. I misplaced the box and manual but the manual is available online.
Bought from optics planet last year and has been sitting in my safe ever since. It has never been mounted on a recoiling rifle. I briefly mounted it on a precharged pneumatic air rife and played around with it in my garage one evening.
Works great!
I would put this on par with most Gen 2 devices, with Gen 2+ being slightly better. However these have the added benefit of being usable in daylight.
For only $450 buck$ this is a smokin deal for somebody that wants to get into night vision!
1st "I'LL TAKE IT! Gets it!
FTF deal in the Beaverton/Aloha area only!
Unless you are willing to pay paypal and ad 3.5% to cover PayPal fees and pay actual shipping cost.
Thanks!

20201031_104253.jpg 20201031_104038.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Like the title states, I have up for sale:
ATN OPMOD X-Sight 4K Pro 3-14x Smart Ultra HD Day/Night Hunting Rifle Scope with battery pack and case. I misplaced the box and manual but the manual is available online.
Bought from optics planet last year and has been sitting in my safe ever since. It has never been mounted on a recoiling rifle. I briefly mounted it on a precharged pneumatic air rife and played around with it in my garage one evening.
Works great!
I would put this on par with most Gen 2 devices, with Gen 2+ being slightly better. However these have the added benefit of being usable in daylight.
For only $450 buck$ this is a smokin deal for somebody that wants to get into night vision!
1st "I'LL TAKE IT! Gets it!
FTF deal in the Beaverton/Aloha area only!
Unless you are willing to pay paypal and ad 3.5% to cover PayPal fees and pay actual shipping cost.
Thanks!

View attachment 773051 View attachment 773052
Is this still available? I am interested!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top