JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

Nuff said...
That's pretty slick.
We did it a little different when I was a kid. We stuck the barrel in a dirt bank with a little smoke house directly above it, atop the bank. A small pile of green branches would smoke for an incredibly long time. Of course not everyone has a spot (or enough hillbilly in them) to do this.

Ive been burning meat on Weber kettles for years, got a traeger for xmas before they went overseas and I do a lot of bugger cuts on it, as others have said; set it and forget it. Ive tried using the traeger for doing steaks and burgers but we may as well cooked on the stove. all really depends on what you want to do, how many mouths you will be feeding regularly, and how deep yer pocket is.
Side note; I was grilling on my Weber the other day and as the steaks were just about done I threw a handful of pellets on the coals and choked off the intake, dang it was good!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top