JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Puyallup
State
Other
Zip Code
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Looks like a cool concept. How much do projectors run these days? What else would someone need to make it a complete setup? It looks like some kind of laser cartridge is also required?

Cost really varies, but I would say around 5-600 for a new medium grade short throw projector, another 5-600 hundred on a adequate performance gaming laptop/PC to run it all and maybe $200ish for IR SIRT type pistol or similar. You could use an IR laser insert, but its not going to give you same desired effect/experience. Sourcing things used could also help bring costs down. Paying full price for everything, I was in the entire setup $2500 and have since pieced it all out for a fraction of that. Obviously buying the camera/software for a quarter of the cost would help the end user initially save a-lot. Lots of good info on the Laser Ammo website btw!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top