JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Salmon bellies is where it's really at.

Slide a little of that into a romaine leaf... nothing better

Ah, one of life's many pleasures, smoked Salmon! For me, it's gotta be fresh Springer Chinook, especially the tail half of a fillet! Nice light apple wood smoked for just a couple of hours with a simple salt watered brine and crushed Rosemary! Make sure to put a catch pan under to gather up all that oil and bits and pieces! :D

Ah, one of life's many pleasures, smoked Salmon! For me, it's gotta be fresh Springer Chinook, especially the tail half of a fillet! Nice light apple wood smoked for just a couple of hours with a simple salt watered brine and crushed Rosemary! Make sure to put a catch pan under to gather up all that oil and bits and pieces! :D
I'm the guy that even likes the smell of fish on my fingers. Don't laugh, but Costco has the best choices over here. Hard to find good fish anything over here.
Our very favorite fish is razor clams. Crab? It's ok. To much work. Lobster is something I've never understood. Over priced. Not much taste. Scallops are from god himself!

What to do with all the fish I caught this weekend?

9803A820-16BE-4013-A7B8-1ABDADE5EC3B.jpeg

That's Sunday.

8237A26F-76D6-4F3E-BD69-CB426D04E303.jpeg

That's Saturday.

P

Love me some smoked salmon dip! Local grocery store has an in-house recipe they sell occasionally.

I second the idea of catching Kokanee locally. Delicious little land-locked salmon that we catch by the dozens in Idaho...

31cu8ogzTAycI7EB2qWdRg.jpeg

B-JjUyEiQjaGGNA0xaYRIg.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews