JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
08/04/19 - Price lowered - $40.00

07/21/19 - Price lowered to $45.00

06/16/19 - Price lowered to $55.00

06/02/19 - Price lowered to $65.00

I realize that this isn't exactly an edged weapon, so if it isn't allowed here I apologize and will move it or request that it be moved. But it is so totally relevant to knives, etc., that I felt it would be much more useful to somebody who wanted/needed one to find it here. This is a quality piece of equipment from Smith's.

I bought it brand new a few years back and never even unboxed it - it's completely new. This model is no longer in production. I have included a couple of links (Amazon so you can read the many positive reviews; and Smith's so you can see a video). The first picture in the series is the one I took of mine, the rest are stock photos. These are still available from private sellers on Amazon for $125.00+, I'm asking $75.00

Links:
Amazon.com: Smith's 50008 8-Inch Diamond Tri-Hone Bench Stone: Home Improvement

Smith's Products

smith-1.jpg smith-2.jpg smith-3.jpg
smith-4.jpg
smith-5.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
IF I'm the 'first gent' no longer involved. I was unable to establish contact or meeting arrangements. Seems like a great deal though, GLWS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top