Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Smith's 50008 8-Inch Diamond Tri-Hone Bench Stone - NIB

Brane Frees

Reactions
Rating
100%
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
06/16/19 - Price lowered to $55.00

06/02/19 - Price lowered to $65.00

I realize that this isn't exactly an edged weapon, so if it isn't allowed here I apologize and will move it or request that it be moved. But it is so totally relevant to knives, etc., that I felt it would be much more useful to somebody who wanted/needed one to find it here. This is a quality piece of equipment from Smith's.

I bought it brand new a few years back and never even unboxed it - it's completely new. This model is no longer in production. I have included a couple of links (Amazon so you can read the many positive reviews; and Smith's so you can see a video). The first picture in the series is the one I took of mine, the rest are stock photos. These are still available from private sellers on Amazon for $125.00+, I'm asking $75.00

Links:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001I6JGL4/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Smith's Products

smith-1.jpg
smith-2.jpg
smith-3.jpg

smith-4.jpg

smith-5.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677

Staff online