JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
WANTED TO BUY...SMITH AND WESSON'S. Prefer pre 1985 or so but Ill look at and discuss all modern variants as well. Am partial to all variants of all model 14's, 15's, 17's, 18 COMBAT MASTER PIECE, 19's, 27's, 29's, 629's etc etc & ALL pre number designation models as well. K22 COMBAT MASTERPIECE, K38's, 38/44's, 38/44 Outdoorsmans, registered and non registered magnums and on and on! Really have the bug for the shorter 357 & 44 magnums right now, but i really like them all so try me! LOL!

*** IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER, PLEASE POST "PM SENT" AND THEN START A CONVERSATION SO THAT WE CAN COMMUNICATE IN PRIVATE INSTEAD OF MAKING THIS POST 10 PAGES LONG! LOL! AGAIN....POST "PM SENT" AND THEN START A PRIVATE CONVERSATION WITH ME AS IT ALSO SENDS ME NOTICE THAT YOU ARE CONTACTING ME.

Also...will buy any vintage S&W boxes that are in good shape.

Of course i prefer them to be in the box, but i like them all as you can tell by now so do not hesitate to give me a try! Again...lately im really liking 357 & 44 MAGS with 2.5 and 3" barrels.

Cash buyer of course and will buy 1 or entire collection! I might be willing to trade as well so let me know what you might be after.

TRIED TO POST THIS IN WTB AREA BUT COULD NOT FIGURE IT OUT....IF ITS IN WRONG PLACE LET ME KNOW. THANKS

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi Gprippers, would you be interested in a Smith and Wesson Model 19 Carry comp 3 inch? I purchased it new earlier in 2019 and have 100 rounds of standard pressure .38 special through it. It is in like new condition with box and papers. I am asking $800.
Thanks for considering- Mike Nix.

I have a Lew Horton special that sounds like what you're looking for. Interested?

20191013_152433.jpg

I don't mind the all caps - especially if there's money behind it!

Haaa Haaa! LOVE IT MAN! Thanks for the support, its appreciated! lololololololol!!!! There....I didnt laugh TOO LOUD for you chitters...did I? Its only a light chuckle since its in small letters...correct?
o_O

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.