JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Smith & Wesson Victory U.S. NAVY Model 38 Special revolver . This revolver is a true military collectible from World War II. Gun is in Very Good shape with signs of wear consistent with age and military use. The V175 ***serial number places this revolvers production just after 1943. Matching serial numbers on barrel, cycliner, and butt. Finish is a sandblast night night black (appears grey). Trigger and hammer are case hardened. Gun cycles properly. 4" bore Barrel is great with typical wear of this age. Bore remains excellent with nice rifling.
Looking for a 30-06 hunting rifle let me know what you have

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last Edited:
I am very interested in a trade. But you need the letter from S&W authenticating the gun which will include date of mfg, finish and other particulars.

I have a p-17 Enfield sporter in 30-06 I would trade. She has a scope, I added (3-9X40), but is otherwise as I got her years ago (I think back in 2008 or so...). I found my dream 30.06 (beautifully sporterized 1903 Springfield) a few years ago, so I'm willing to part with my P-17 sporter. I can send you a few pics if you are interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.