JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this gun new about 2 years ago, and have put around 1500 rounds threw it with never a problem. It comes with two 16 round clips and a rail adapter. I used to have the masterlock gun lock that came with it, but I'm not sure where it got stored.

I'd like to trade for an other 9mm but want something that has a more traditional safety rather then the hinged trigger safety. A lighter trigger pull would be nice too. I like to introduce new people to shooting and there is something disconcerting about handing someone who doesn't shoot, a gun and telling them as soon as they load the clip its ready to fire. :s0131:

S&W puts the new list price as $480

gun broker looks like used it goes for $350-400, I'd say $370 with the extra clip and the rail adapters. I clean it everytime after I take it out and its in great shape.

I'm not realy interested in selling it right now though. I just want to trade for a different 9mm.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.