JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So does this open the door to suing Government Motors for the murder of 5 people in Wisconsin? I notice these news reports all fail to mention the manufacturer of "the car" or "the red SUV." I wonder why. :s0092:

I think Black & Decker should be quaking in their boots. Home Depot, Lowes...I mean, they do sell items that can be used as weapons. What about Bostich or Stihl. If we're going to be ridiculous about suing firearms manufacturers...

I think kingsford should be sued for all the steaks they burnt just this year alone... not to mention their contribution to global warming and the release of cancer causing carcenogins.

Cancer is the 2nd ranking cause of death in the U.S. and firearms aren't even in the top 10.

Don't let briquet manufactures continue to get away with targetted advertising and murder!!

Well… I was run over by a car when I was a toddler. I'm told it left tire tracks on my back, and the doctor couldn't believe I had survived.

You know, that could explain why I'm so goofy sometimes…

Can I sue the automobile industry? Henry Ford's descendants?

Well… I was run over by a car when I was a toddler. I'm told it left tire tracks on my back, and the doctor couldn't believe I had survived.

You know, that could explain why I'm so goofy sometimes…

Can I sue the automobile industry? Henry Ford's descendants?
I was hit by a car when I was 5. I still have gravel from the pavement in my chin and was knocked out for a few minutes. Should have sued the teenager that was speeding and the car manufacturer that allowed the car to go that fast.

I was hit by a car when I was 5. I still have gravel from the pavement in my chin and was knocked out for a few minutes. Should have sued the teenager that was speeding and the car manufacturer that allowed the car to go that fast.
If only it was an electric car, then you could sue the politicians for requiring that garbage.

Meh.... You should sue OPEC for providing the fuel that enabled the action to take place.

Wait. Did I just suggest ammo suppliers should be sued, instead!!?? Without them a handgun is just a chunk of metal, afterall. Must like a car without gas. ;)

Stooooopidity knows no bounds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top