JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1250
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Smith & Wesson SSR Pro Series 38 special/357 Mag

In great condition.
Only put two boxes of 38 special downrange.

Comes with everything seen in pictures + two boxes of defensive rounds.

Pistol
Three grips
Galco holster
2 speedloaders (holster)
Includes 357 snap-caps
Original case with lock and all paperwork
Original spent case from factory testing

OK here's the deal, when you buy a firearm off of a company like Brownell's or on another webpage that sells guns you usually have to have it shipped to an FFL, but before that you pay and then the FFL exchanges information with the seller and it is shipped and then after it arrives you fill out all the necessary paperwork and get your background checked, after that point if you fail the background check those companies usually do not refund your money so I'm following suit. If you purchase an item from me and you fail the background check I will not refund your money so therefore you will either have a choice of appealing the decision if you get a denial or you can have the FFL dealer sell it for you so you can recoup your loss, to my knowledge this is the standard way it happens if someone is denied a purchase after they have paid for the gun.

We can meet at my FFL in Lynnwood (Adventure sports) I will share the transfer fee cost with you.
Seller (me) will retain possession of firearm pending background check, and if given a proceed will meet up again at FFL and relinquish weapon to the buyer. (This is how my FFL told me it should be done)

Or

We can do an FFL to FFL transfer pending validation of receiving FFL's current valid documentation and approval from my FFL.
Transfer fee deal still applies but would also include shipping costs.

I take PayPal friends and family
No separate parts purchase requests please
No trade requests please

IMG_0539.jpg IMG_0540.jpg IMG_0541.jpg IMG_0542.jpg IMG_0543.jpg IMG_0544.jpg IMG_0545.jpg IMG_0546.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: