JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well cared for and clean S & W SW 40 VE. Just replaced the recoil spring with new factory. Barrel is in excellent shape, nice sharp rifling, ramp is very smooth, appears to have been polished. Gun has been used, but not abused, a bit of wear on the bluing of the slide lock lever, but that's it.

I have four magazines, all factory: two fifteen round, two ten round, all factory and marked, and in very clean condition. It comes with a hard carry case which has a carry block for ammunition-- (it's a tight fit with all four mags inside, but it works....).

I'd like to get $425 for it complete.

I also have a Galco boned leather paddle holster, right handed, for it, the hide does have one significant scratch on it, but it is otherwise in good shape, and holds the pistol well. I think it should be worth an additional $35.

The only trades I would consider would be for a Browning High Power pistol in 9,, or .40 S&W, a bolt or lever action .22 Magnum long gun, or a .338 Winchester Magnum hunting rifle. Nothing else interests me these days.....

to view a couple of photos, try this (I hope it works.. I've never tried it before)

http://pbckt.com/sx.4sz

Last Edited: