JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$270
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey everyone, I'm selling my Smith & Wesson Shield .40 Cal with nightsights. Gun comes with 3 magazines, extended and flat base. This is a great conceal carry gun, and I personally love .40 caliber, this little thing barks. It comes in the box that I purchased it in. The gun has really nice nightsights on it as well that are really bright and super nice to have at night.

Another perk about this handgun is that it is on the California handgun roster and can be used for conceal carry in California.

This model with the nightsights and extra magazines is currently going for around $450 online, I think I've priced it very fairly to sell quick. If you have any questions please message me or comment in the thread, thanks!

IMG_2348.jpg IMG_2342 (1).jpg IMG_2343 (1).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hey everyone, I'm selling my Smith & Wesson Shield .40 Cal with nightsights. Gun comes with 3 magazines, extended and flat base. This is a great conceal carry gun, and I personally love .40 caliber, this little thing barks. It comes in the box that I purchased it in. The gun has really nice nightsights on it as well that are really bright and super nice to have at night.

Another perk about this handgun is that it is on the California handgun roster and can be used for conceal carry in California.

This model with the nightsights and extra magazines is currently going for around $450 online, I think I've priced it very fairly to sell quick. If you have any questions please message me or comment in the thread, thanks!

View attachment 1032613 View attachment 1032614 View attachment 1032615
Still available

View attachment 1032613 View attachment 1032614 View attachment 1032615
Can you show a pic of the model number on the box?

Sent you a second PM.
I would like to purchase your pistol.
Please refer to PM for details.
Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top