JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Edit: If buyer purchases both frame and slide and will meet me at Sunset Firearms in Wilsonville or Tigard Pawn 4 More in Tigard by Saturday Feb 1st, I will throw in a 250rnd box of Federal Black Pack 9mm ammo.

I am selling a Smith & Wesson Gen 1 Shield frame. Price is $100 cash. Face to face in PDX/Vancouver Metro areas. Buyer is responsible for all transfer fees. No shipping or trades.

Separately I am selling a Smith & Wesson 9mm complete slide assembly with barrel. Price is $150 cash. Face to face in PDX/Vancouver Metro areas. No shipping or trades.

Buyer of the frame gets first crack at purchasing the slide assembly. Slide assembly will not be sold prior to frame being sold but you are welcome to get in line for slide assy purchase in the event that the frame buyer does not wish to purchase the slide assy. I will include one 7 and one 8rnd mag plus 200rnds of 9mm ammo if buyer purchases both frame and slide.

Both the frame and slide are in great condition.

Please PM me with questions or to set up a time to purchase.

20200107_102241.jpg 20200107_102055.jpg 20200107_102303.jpg 20200107_102321.jpg 20200107_102343.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If you need a 9mm Shield Slide but already have a barrel and recoil spring assy, this slide with out barrel and spring assy is about $10 cheaper shipped: Factory S&W 1.0 Shield Complete Slide Assembly With Striker & Sights 9mm | eBay

If you already have a barrel, recoil spring assy, sights and all other slide parts you can get a stripped slide here for $130 when they come back in stock:

If you have a 40 Shield and just want to plink with some 9mm in your 40, this $115 barrel will do the trick: Factory Original Smith & Wesson S&W M P Shield 9mm 9 mm Pistol Barrel 3.1" | eBay

If you don't mind ordering a firearm online here is a great deal on the Shield 9mm for $271 plus tax in WA shipped: Smith & Wesson M&P SHIELD 9mm - 180021

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.