JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Purchased this a few months ago and have only put 200 rounds through it. This is the highest-quality full-functioning AR clone on the market for those looking to train on the AR platform but avoid the rising cost of .556 in the process. If you want a fun plinker that looks amazing, this is also a good route as you are getting Smith & Wesson quality out of the box. Comes with 2 25 round mags and a soft padded case that added $80 to my bill. This has a 6 position collapsable stock, Magpul flip up back up sights (front and rear), and compensator. This retails for $519.99. I'll sell it for $450 cash in perfect shape with the extra magazine and case OR trade for a Walther PPK/S.
Thanks!

View attachment 191819

View attachment 191820

View attachment 191821

Manufacturer's Link:
M&P15-22<br>.22 LR - Smith & Wesson

Interested as well, but won't pay that as I can get the full Magpul one for $460 to my door, just havent pulled the trigger with my contact yet. If for some reason your interested parties don't pan out, you can contact me if you're flexible on the price.

I have been saving sometime to buy the magpul version of your gun which has hardware for a single point sling just behind and above the safety. I have cash , and will be in PDX this thursday and friday. I have not found $460 to my door, but NW armory has Magpul 15-22's for $480. If you are willing to come down on price (which will afford me the opportunity to upgrade to the specs of the magpul....I'll grab it from you. $400 and you have a deal. Let me know. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.