JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
as the title reads up for sale are 3 in better than average w/very little use 12 round all metal smith & wesson brand model 41 magazine for sale
hoping to get 34$ a piece plus shipping depending on the expense. i've checked around & this is pretty close to what i paid just a couple of years ago. if they had more use i'd be asking less $$. willing to ship & or take paypal if needed, as long as o.p. pays expenses
121912magazinejpg001_zps2f81f6ea.jpg

here's my eBay feedback since i just joined this forum & no one knows me. another member suggested i join & post since you guys already have the pistols in most cases.
eBay My World - bridgetowned

I'll take the 3 magazines. I'll pay with PayPal. Please email me with payment details.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top