JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Canby
State
Oregon
Cash,Trade I can do one or the other or both... night guard.jpg

night guard.jpg r the other or both...

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Hello,
I would actually like to hear about your 327...
Thank you for offering me the opportunity...
327 Night Guard 8 shot .357 Magnum Revolver (Original Production) - NOT TODAY'S Lite Weight Models

No longer in current production. Content is provided here for reference purposes only.

ARCHIVE: Model 327 NIGHT GUARD™

OVERVIEW
Smith & Wesson introduced an innovative line of revolvers built especially for personal defense and concealed carry for undercover agents and federal officers.

SPECIFICATIONS

ARCHIVED: Model 327 Night Guard™

Caliber: 357 Magnum, 38 S&W SPECIAL +P

Capacity: 8

Barrel Length: 2.5" (6.4 cm)

Overall Length: 7.8"

Front Sight: XS Sights® 24/7 Tritium Night

Rear Sight: Cylinder & Slide Fixed

Action: Single/Double Action

Grip: Rubber Synthetic, Textured

Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel Cylinder

Frame Material: Scandium Steel

Rugged Heavy Hitter for concealed carry. 24 rounds thru it to prove up zero.

I paid $1,600 for it 7 years ago. I want to acquire a heavy barrel 24"-26" Remington 700 in .308Win if you have access to one to knock $500 off the sale price of $1,000. I am also willing to take a partial trade for a gently used
Glock 40 or Ruger Security 9.

The 327NG is in superlative condition with clear crisp rifling. Do you ever make it up to Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia/Spokane WA or all points in Idaho?

I'm currently in route to Nevada,then Sacramento from Sacramento I'll actually be going to Auburn...

If I read the previous message correctly while in a bouncing semi your price of a thousand is a price that does interest me...
I have a big tablet mounted allowing me to communicate hands free FYI, my wife and I team drive also helps me to stay in contact...

I don't have a Remington 700 heavy barrel 308...

I have a Sako stainless fluted, Browning A Bolt III in standard and a micro, Browning's are unfired...

I have some good contacts I can inquire on and get back to you...

If $1000 seals a deal we can consider it done and the next is logistics...

Let me know how you'd like to proceed...

Thanks again, take care

327 Night Guard 8 shot .357 Magnum Revolver (Original Production) - NOT TODAY'S Lite Weight Models

No longer in current production. Content is provided here for reference purposes only.

ARCHIVE: Model 327 NIGHT GUARD™

OVERVIEW
Smith & Wesson introduced an innovative line of revolvers built especially for personal defense and concealed carry for undercover agents and federal officers.

SPECIFICATIONS

ARCHIVED: Model 327 Night Guard™

Caliber: 357 Magnum, 38 S&W SPECIAL +P

Capacity: 8

Barrel Length: 2.5" (6.4 cm)

Overall Length: 7.8"

Front Sight: XS Sights® 24/7 Tritium Night

Rear Sight: Cylinder & Slide Fixed

Action: Single/Double Action

Grip: Rubber Synthetic, Textured

Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel Cylinder

Frame Material: Scandium Steel

Rugged Heavy Hitter for concealed carry. 24 rounds thru it to prove up zero.

I paid $1,600 for it 7 years ago. I want to acquire a heavy barrel 24"-26" Remington 700 in .308Win if you have access to one to knock $500 off the sale price of $1,000. I am also willing to take a partial trade for a gently used
Glock 40 or Ruger Security 9.

The 327NG is in superlative condition with clear crisp rifling. Do you ever make it up to Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia/Spokane WA or all points in Idaho?
I do have a Glock 40 in the smallest frame, I received it as a big package:
It's been years since I looked at it...

Included is the factory standard frame and slide and a additional custom aftermarket slide and barrels to fire 40,357 Sig and 9mm...

I don't shoot 40,357 Sig or 9mm...

I acquired this package from a longtime member playboy penguin, LOL when good guys didn't do paperwork, I miss those days...

Included is the factory standard frame and slide and a additional custom aftermarket slide and barrels to fire 40,357 Sig and 9mm...

I acquired this package from a longtime member playboy penguin, LOL when good guys didn't do paperwork, I miss those days...
I STILL live in those days. I do not worry with infringements on my NOT BE INFRINGED rights. Just a quick drive to Cd'A or Moscow Idaho "where freedom (STILL) rings"RINGS.

What value do you put on your G40 and what generation is it?
Wheelchair Wraith

I would do the $1K and throw in whatever .38SPC/.357Mag ammo I've got. So when and where seems to be the question.

Where are you heading to next?

WW

I would do the $1K and throw in whatever .38SPC/.357Mag ammo I've got. So when and where seems to be the question.

Where are you heading to next?

WW
I'm currently in Bryan Texas, I should be in Sacramento tomorrow, I believe my dispatch mentioned Auburn Washington after Sacramento...

I was delayed in Denver for 8 hours, I-80 shutdown due to ice... Kansas and Oklahoma had significant delays due to frozen snow and ice...

I should know if I still have Auburn for a destination as Auburn might have been given to someone else because of delivery needs...

I'll update you as soon as I know...

Glock,
I'll put thought to that...
I can't remember what I paid for that package, it doesn't matter something is only worth what others are willing to pay IMO...

I'll update you concerning Auburn as soon as I know...

Take care

I'm currently in Bryan Texas, I should be in Sacramento tomorrow, I believe my dispatch mentioned Auburn Washington after Sacramento...

I was delayed in Denver for 8 hours, I-80 shutdown due to ice... Kansas and Oklahoma had significant delays due to frozen snow and ice...

I should know if I still have Auburn for a destination as Auburn might have been given to someone else because of delivery needs...

I'll update you as soon as I know...

Glock,
I'll put thought to that...
I can't remember what I paid for that package, it doesn't matter something is only worth what others are willing to pay IMO...

I'll update you concerning Auburn as soon as I know...

Take care
For quicker response my contact # is 503-894-4874, text is best as I can't always answer my phone...

NWFA is fine also, text is a bit easier to manage,I'm fine with whatever you are comfortable with...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.