JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
41 Magnum
City
OREGON CITY
State
Oregon
Greetings!

I need to thin the herd a bit and have for sale 3 handguns. At this time they are for sale locally (I will drive up to an hour from PDX to your dealer if necessary) with a preference for transfer to take place at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City. If we do the transfer at Adaptive Firing solutions I will pay the transfer fees, if we go elsewhere I will contribute $20.00 towards the transfer fees.

The guns are:

SOLD! West German Sig P-229 40cal pistol. This gun has been sitting in my safe for 10 or 12 years and I have only shot it the one time, putting 30 rounds down the pipe. The gun has been shot very little and looks new, but I am the second owner and have no knowledge of if the prior owner shot it. Gun comes with 2 magazines and no box or papers. SOLD!!

Smith and Wesson 29-2 44 magnum 4" bbl Nickel finish, with Pachmayr Grips.Gun is in excellent condition and has not been fired in the time I have owned it. No box or papers. $1,200.00 - PRICE REDUCED

SOLD. - Smith and Wesson 657 41 magnum 4"bbl stainless steel with original target grips. Gun is in excellent condition and has not been fired in the time I have owned it. No box or papers. $1,400.00 PRICE REDUCED

Thank you for looking!

IMG_1722.jpg IMG_1721.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.