JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Smith & Wesson - Handguns - Southern Ohio Gun

I ordered a hand picked stainless heavy barrel single/double action Model 64, $400 shipped.

wm_7395011.jpg

Picked up my revolver today. It's in excellent mechanical condition, no holster wear or serious markings. I am slightly disappointed about not getting one with wooden grips as the website photo.

Edit: After further inspection I realized that the grips that the pistol came with are Pachmayrs, I guess paying an extra $10 for handpick gets you that :)

20170125_104518_zps2bhat6cw.JPG

Last Edited:
Last week I got to take it out to the range. This thing is absolutely awesome. Now that I got to have it for a while I can tell that person who owned this gun before took really good care of it. There is hardly a mark or scratch, it was accurate and worked flawlessly.

This was a good purchase.

I used to have a 65 (same gun but 357) I'd rather have my 686+, but I really liked the 65 I had.
It's a Smith revolver. Not likely to be a bad thing.

Well that was easy and smart (and I feel dumb now). I've looked several times at their website and always walked away as they say direct to dealer or something like that. Thanks for the info.

At first I was trying to order online but could not complete the transaction, then decided to make the purchase over the phone. The lady I talked to was helpful and knowledgable about the inventory. The shipping is not cheap but you will have your gun in 2 business days. I am contemplating about getting one of those police shotguns as well :)

I appreciate the info @Hun Shooter.

I saw the police shotguns as well and was debating it also. Hard to beat for the price! The reason I got intrigued was for the $279 Beretta 92s. I've always wanted to own a 92 series for some reason but never have. That price might make me do it.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top