JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a 329PD - not looking to sell or trade, just a bit of advice; shoot one first, the recoil is substantial.

That reigns true for the 360pd as well..... Smaller frame and handle, not so fun but the substantial power makes up for it....

if you think that is bad, the 329pd with full loads will blow your freakin mind!

Just had a 44 Mangelum shoot last Saturday. 100 rounds of 240 gr Winchester SP on top of 21.0 grs of 2400. Shot about half and half thru a 329 pd and a 629 4". Index finger knuckle a little tender and a bit of pain in right shoulder. Had about 20 shots where fatigue and anticipating recoil ended up in misses. I do love to shoot big bore Smith and Wessons. Sorry to hijack thread. Forest

Just had a 44 Mangelum shoot last Saturday. 100 rounds of 240 gr Winchester SP on top of 21.0 grs of 2400. Shot about half and half thru a 329 pd and a 629 4". Index finger knuckle a little tender and a bit of pain in right shoulder. Had about 20 shots where fatigue and anticipating recoil ended up in misses. I do love to shoot big bore Smith and Wessons. Sorry to hijack thread. Forest
No apology needed, sounds like a fun shoot

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.