JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

Another one of the little fellas I've owned for 12+ years is being offered to those who like the compact revolvers.

This is a blued Smith & Wesson Model 36 "Chiefs Special" (actually the bluing is so dark it's almost black). I put the Rosewood grips on it as shown and it will also come with the stock grips. I thought I had a holster, but can't seem to find it now. If I do, it will be included in the price, but I can't promise I'll find it (so why did I even mention it you ask!?, oh God I don't even understand most of the time!).

These are classic compact little backup revolvers that hail back to the days of film noir movies with trenchcoat wearing detectives, stone faced bad guys and of course wouldn't be complete without the heavy lipstick laden femme fatale. I remember looking up the serial number years ago and it was dated to the 1970's production timeframe.

I will consider trades for a .22 semi-auto HG, or other interesting handgun like perhaps a Beretta 92 or similar. Also, high efficiency speakers of 92dbs or greater into 8 ohms would possibly be enticing as well.

This will be only be available for one week since I'm moving shortly thereafter!

S&W_model_left.jpg

S&W_model_right.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top