JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is in nice shape with less then a box trough it. still blue on the firring pin. has some small safe wear. collector piece for shure. $750 OBO only part trade IM interested in is a Stainless LEFT HANDED bolt in 17HMR.

I just started a new job. so im really busy. its not scratched up at all, has normal marks around the cylinder. and two tiny rubs on the barrel. I dont get a day off untill sunday. so let me know if you would like more photos.
thanks Earl

Hi Earl.

Do you have the case and paperwork? How about the original grips?

The box isn't all that important but the original grips kinda are...

One last question. Is there a screw on the underside right in front of the trigger guard? This will tell me if she is a no dash model 29 that I'm looking for. My Dad had one and it was a great weapon. I want one for myself!

Darrell

I guese everyone lerns a few things, you live and learn :s0114: This is a 29-3 really nice shape like I said and has less than 50 rounds through it. I lowered the price and my friend is still looking for the original grips.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top