JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This IS the gun you want.

It is an absolutely beautiful old Smith & Wesson Model 25-5 chambered for 45 Colt (also commonly referred to as 45 Long Colt) with a six-inch pinned barrel.

This gun is in wonderful condition; barely a turn line on the cylinder and no blue worn off from being holstered or mistreated. The grips are in great shape and show some beautiful figure and color; some of the nicest factory grips I've ever seen. Wide target hammer and target trigger; the single action breaks like the proverbial glass rod. No box or papers, just the gun. The serial number is: N698xxx

Price is $975 FTF in Salem please e-mail [email protected]

0202141645a_zpsb12fb73e.jpg

0202141645_zpsb0dc3580.jpg

Very Nice. Do you still have this? Don't know why when I tried to post a comment, I posted a picture of your pistol. Pretty sure you already know what it looks like. HAHA

Very Nice. Do you still have this? Don't know why when I tried to post a comment, I posted a picture of your pistol. Pretty sure you already know what it looks like. HAHA
No worries. I do still have it. Kinda wanting to keep it, but could use the money for some other things.

Yup, I get that. I would keep it if I were you. Very nice piece. .45 colt is a kick to shoot. I have 3 of them in single action and love the recoil and accuracy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.