Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Smith & Wesson Model 19 4" $425

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by oldcars, Jun 28, 2011.

1. oldcars

oldcars North Central Oregon Member

Nice condition 19-5 pre-lock with original grips. The bluing is nice with only a tiny bit of wear at the muzzle.

I can email pictures: austensclassics@yahoo.com or call 503-703-2874 I live in Sherman County 35 miles from The Dalles.

trades I might entertain: S&W pre-lock .22 or .44 revolver with a 4" barrel, or mabe a S&W pre-lock lightwieght J frame snub nose like a model 442,642,638,etc.+ cash, or a Glock 30

I'm sorry I can't post pictures, but I CAN email them. Bumping this ad with cute little cartoons of "this thread is useless without pics" is both unproductive and rude.

2. PeterGibbons

PeterGibbons Portland, Oregon Member

PM sent

3. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

Pinned and recessed?

4. oldcars

nope, it's a 19-5 so no p&r, but still a nice high polished blue and well made.

5. tm6340

tm6340 oregon New Member

I've sent you a request for photos of your 19........I am 71 and not a jerk off low-baller.....I would like a nice S&W 19 .357 4 " and it would appear you have one. The only problems are the distance between us, and not being able to see the weapon.

6. echase1793

echase1793 Eugene/Portland Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter 2016 Volunteer

I'll take it... PM incoming

7. oldcars

The gun is sold pending funds early this afternoon per a phone conversation to Tom, I'm sorry I did not get back to my computer to update the ad in time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.