JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We have a S&W Model 14-3 full target with 6 inch barrel but no box. From the serial number it looks like it is a 1971-1972 vintage. We decided to keep it so I thought I would try to find a box for it. I found a Model 14-2 box in great shape and of the correct box design as far as I can tell on Ebay. I received the box yesterday and to my surprise our revolver doesn't fit in it. The revolver seems to be about a 1/2 inch too tall and a little longer than the box no matter how I put it in the box. The box I received is 4 5/16 inches wide and 12 1/8 inches long when measuring the bottom part of the box. The box I received still has the original 14-2 sticker as far as I can tell. Does anyone have a 14-3 possible 3T with a box that could send me the measurements of the bottom part of the box. I can not imagine that there would be a difference in the box from a 14-2 to a 14-3. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You in advance.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top