JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Sammamish
State
Washington
Looking to trade this S&W 4006, which didn't get much action at all in past several years. I am interested in most handguns (no revolvers) as long as they are in nice condition. If you like this gun and have something to trade feel free to suggest it. I would also consider good optics or ammo trade (9mm,45acp,5.56,22LR).

There are two guns that I would pay cash for along with this to make the trade even, they are Walther PPK/s and Sig P238/938.

IMG_4316.jpg IMG_4317.jpg IMG_4318.jpg IMG_4319.jpg IMG_4320.jpg IMG_4321.jpg IMG_4322.jpg IMG_4325.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Very nice.
Soft shooting 40 pistol.

May I suggest you post that over on the S&W forum?
Would probably find a new home.
Third gens are under appreciated in a Tuperware world.

No, very hard to say. I definitely shoot it much less than my Glock and another 9mm I have. I can try to upload a picture of the barrel if that helps.

This is strange I bumped this ad up but it still look like old and stale listing. So just to refresh the discussion here, this firearm is still available. Please go ahead and send me a PM if you are interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top