JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD**
Looking to sell or trade my Magpul Smith & Wesson M&P 15. New in box, purchased just a few months ago, never fired. Comes as purchased in box with two additional Magpul magazines (three total) and a hundred twenty rounds of factory ammunition.

Looking to sell for $1050 FTF in the Portland or Eugene areas or trade for:
- HK USP Compact (9mm or .40, newer date code and in excellent condition please) plus cash.
- I would even trade plus cash on my end for two HK USPs.
HK USP Compact as above plus newer S&W Revolver (442, 642, Crimson Trace models, M&P, etc..) and cash on either end as necessary.
- Waterfowl hunting gear: Benelli Nova shotgun, semi auto shotgun, blinds (dog and human), e-collar, decoys, jon boat etc...

Will travel to the Gov't Camp area (or Portland for the right trade) or meet between where you are and Redmond.

$900 FTF in Redmond. Can't beat that price on this BRAND NEW rifle with additional PMAGs and ammo in my opinion.

Weekly bump.

If someone has been on the fence or doesn't want to travel, I am off and will drive to Portland (or Eugene or whatnot) tomorrow to sell or trade this rifle. Prefer a trade but cash is ok with me. Let me know.

Bump

Will come up to Portland or Eugene tomorrow for $1000

Or trade for
HK USP Compact
Benelli Super Black Eagle II, 28" in Max 4
Quality Semi Auto Shotgun in Max 4

**SPF**
Feel free to contact me via PM in case the deal falls through, otherwise I will close the thread when sold.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top