JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
10/06/19 - Price lowered for buying it all - $500.00 - I really would like to sell this piece, this is a fantastic price for over $1000 worth of retail hardware, all like new or totally new!

07/21/19 - Price lowered for buying it all - $560.00

I bought this about a year ago, took it to the range for function testing and then put it in the safe. Ran about 40 rounds through it and everything worked just fine, as expected. The thing that impressed me most is how soft shooting this is for a .45 acp. This is a great gun, I just don't shoot it so it's up for sale. Would fit the role of a nightstand gun perfectly, it's a bit large for EDC - for me at least.

I added a (new) Crimson Trace LG-362G Green Laser to it that really lights up the scenery, indoors or out. It comes with (2) S&W factory 10-round mags. The pistol lists at Bud's for $493. The laser lists at Cheaper Than Dirt for $273.

I am listing this to sell in several ways, your choice:

1. Both the pistol (includes S&W case and all original stuff) and the C/T laser for $580.00
2. The pistol only for $365.00 (smoking price!)
3. The laser only for $215.00 (also great deal)
4. I also have extra 10-round factory mags for $25.00/each (list $39.99) and a 14-round factory mag for$27.00 (list $41.99) These are pictured with the first photo but sell separately.

Firearm Specifications:
  • SKU: 11526
  • Model: M&P®45 M2.0™ With Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
  • Caliber: .45 AUTO
  • Capacity: 10+1
  • Barrel Length: 4.6"
  • Overall Length: 7.9"
  • Front Sight: Steel - White Dot
  • Rear Sight: Steel - White Two Dot
  • Action: Striker Fire
  • Grip: Polymer
  • Four interchangeable grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L
  • Weight: 27.0 oz
  • Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
  • Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
  • Frame Material: Polymer
all-1.jpg
left-use.jpg
right-use.jpg
laser-1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Trade for 9mm 2.0 shield with integrated green crimson trace? It comes with two soft holsters, one iwb one owb. Also it comes with an 8 round mag and a seven round mag. I'll load them with home defense rounds with trade. Let me know if you're interested. Mine has less than 500 rounds and is in great condition. I love it but I need a proper duty pistol for work and the subcompact just wont cut it.

Hi, appreciate the offer but I'm in the process of downsizing firearm things and gathering $$$ to get the house painted this summer,

And I agree, this Smith is definitely a proper duty pistol.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.