JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I looking to consolidate calibers so all the 40cals are being replaced.

I purchased this M&P40c new in November and love the gun, zero malfunctions, runs flawless. This does not have the magazine safety or the thumb safety (exactly how it should be). About 400 rounds through it with no issues. It is hands down better than a glock, which I also own. Comes with 3 compact magazines and 1 full size magazine. I always found the hidden expense of guns were buying extra magazines at $40 each, holsters, ammo, etc. I have all the original paperwork, factory fired round, and extra palm grip inserts. I'll throw in two boxes of carry ammo, 180gr Winchester Ranger T-series (96 rounds - I fired 4 rounds to make sure they cycle).

$560. I require a valid and current CPL or Washington Arms Collectors membership ID and photo ID. I'm not trying to put a gun in the hands of someone who shouldn't have one. Not interested in trades. I live between Seattle and Tacoma.

Special deal can be made for additional 500 rounds of WWB 40S&W if the buyer wants.

VIDEO of me shooting it: YouTube - Shooting the S&W M&P9c and M&P40c

Last Edited:
If the buyer does not want to purchase the winchester ammo at the same time, I'll put it up for sale. Same thing applies with the magazines.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.