JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a great condition Smith & Wesson M&P TS AR15 for sale. The M&P15 TS model is Smith's high end 14.5" AR15. It includes a 14.5" barrel with 1 in 7" twist, and has a pinned Vortex flash hider which gives it an overall length of 16.1". You get as compact and maneuverable rifle as you can get without having to pay for a tax stamp and go through the paperwork to get an SBR.

I cannot help myself and have to upgrade any guns I get. This rifle has a "new" (less than 30 rounds shot with this handguard mounted) Troy 13" aluminum M-Lock rail ($179), Wilson Combat Gunfighter Grip ($30), Magpul MOE Carbine Stock ($40) and Magpul Enhanced Rubber Butt Pad ($20).

I have too many AR's to keep track of exact rounds through each one, but this has no more that 400 rounds through it, probably closer to 300.

Rifle is in great shape and if I didn't have other 14.5" guns I would not be getting rid of it.

If you are looking for a cheap gun there are plenty out there right now to choose from. If you are looking for a quality gun this is one to consider.

$675 OBO and not looking for any trades at this time. 20170430_215929_resized.jpg 20170430_215942_resized.jpg 20170430_215956_resized.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.