JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade my M&P 9mm straight across for your M&P 9c. Mine was purchased new in August 2010, has 700 rounds through it, and in very good condition. Yours must be of similar age and condition.

PM or reply here if you're interested.

This a fantastic gun. The M&P line is as perfect a weapon model as you can ask for. The only reason I'm interested in trading is because I prefer the smaller frame. I own the 40c also, and it's probably the best feeling pistol I've ever shot.

This one will come with the original case and paperwork, the factory test casing, three backstraps, and because I painted the front dot neon green, I can throw in an extra set of stock white dot sights if you want them. I have 4 magazines to go with it, so in the trade I will go mag-for-mag for yours (up to four).

This is a FTF deal, WA DLs only.

Only interested in trades for an M&P 9c, or I'll sell it to finance a 9c ( + case, mags, extra set of sights) for $500.

Thanks for looking.

PS. I have pictures, but they aren't hosted online anywhere, so I'm unable to post them. PM me and I'll get them over to you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.